fredag 11. februar 2011

Elisa Strozyk, Wooden

Miss Maple, 2010

Wooden Carpet, 2009
Accordion Cabinet, 2011

Wooden Textiles, 2009-2010
I had to show you this new up and coming designer that I found searching the internet. Her name is Elisa Strozyk, she is from Berlin and she is studying textile design at Saint Martins and taking her masters degree. I looked through her webpage, and I really love how she plays with structure and different surfaces. I've never seen wallpaper like hers, carpet like hers or textile like hers, and certainly not wooden furniture and textlie like hers. I can't wait to see what she will do in the future when she's done with her masters. Visit her web sight at www.elisastrozyk.de . I'll show some of her wallpaper on my blog later today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...