onsdag 16. mars 2011

Skull Chair

This cleaver chair has been designed by Pool, and this chair is called The Skull Chair. It is also known by an other name "Souviens toi que tu vas mourir" and that means "Remember that you will die". Its kind of morbid, but we all could use some cruel irony in our lives, right? This chair isn't really my style, but I kind of love it anyways. It's so simple, yet so well designed. I know that my brother and sister-in-law would love to have this chair, but sadly these chairs are not intended to go on sale. I can imagine designers all over the world is beating them selves by the head because they didn't come up with this idea first, and even though you might not be the biggest fan of skulls, you have to admit that this chair is kind of cool!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...