mandag 14. mars 2011

For all the wine-lovers

This wine store in Zurich belongs to Albert Reichmuth and it was designed by OOS. Albert Reichmuth specializes in different kinds of wine for wine-lovers, sells wine and he also arranges wine tasting from samples in the store and hosts seminars. I think we can all agree that this store is really original (I certainly haven't seen anything like this before), and that this is a pretty creative way to showcase the different types and brands of wine! 
The inspiration behind the shelves are from the original wine casings, and I think this is such a cleaver idea. I really like the way this store is planned and executed, and I think wine lovers will appreciate that each wine has it's own space and is showcased and lighted correctly. To see and read more, you can visit www.reichmuth.ch

1 kommentar:

  1. Looks amazing!

    Love M

    http://thelifeofmarlen.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...