søndag 10. april 2011

Helga Steppan

These pictures are taken by swedish photographer Helga Steppan, and these pictures are from her series " See through - All my things". This series have pictures of all of her personal belongings divided into color groups.  
I think it is very cool to see how many white, black and red stuff she owns, and I like the messy yet styled look in her pictures. The result is very original and this is really a creative and fun idea! I like the white picture the best, mostly because of all of the small details in the picture, and probably because she had a lot more white things to work with.
To see more of the series "See through- All my things" and photographer Helga Steppan, you have to visit www.re-title.com.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...