onsdag 4. mai 2011

Sympathy for the Bulb

In this tiny box there is hidden a lamp and the lamp is called Sympathy for the Bulb, and is designed by Maciej Chmara for Stadpark. This lamp is a tribute to the good, old light bulb and its familiar shape. The lamp features a cutout of the classic light bulb around a new energy-saving one, and makes it look like the lamp gives out light by using a classic light bulb when its really not.
I think this lamp is so cleaver and fun, and I like the fact that this lamp tricks your eyes and your mind a bit. When I first saw the picture of this lamp I really thought that they had just put an ordinary light bulb in the middle of it, and left the bulb visible. Off course I liked it a whole lot better when I found out what really was special about this lamp and what the message was. I also the tiny box the lamp come in, and that everything you need for this lamp lays right there in the small package. 
If you want to read more about the Sympathy for the Bulb, you have to visit www.stadtpark.org.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...