søndag 15. mai 2011

Unusial materials

I thought I would share a picture with you witch shows you a new material that more and more people choose to bring into their homes: The pallet. The pallets are used to transport various goods and groceries, and is normally something we consider trash. This rough and unpolished appearance of the pallet has previously been unattractive to most people, but lately some have found numerous ways to be creative with this material. It can be used as a base for your bed, a lounge chair for your outdoors-area, a table, and now I have also seen as a headboard for the bed. I really like the idea of using it as a headboard, but what I like even more is that someone chose to paint on it! I like the message "love" a lot, and its very appropriate for the bedroom, don't you think? So if you don't have a lot of money or you just want to be creative, look around you and see what you can use! You might be surprised what you can make beautiful with just a little creativity...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...